Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Had a great weekend

I spent Friday through Sunday at Pieceful Haven retreat with many fellow scrapbookers. Many of us got quite a bit done. I finished our 2005 family album. So yes, there is still another 3 years of family albums done. So I will always have plenty to do. There were a couple of new gals there who managed to get quite a bit done too. We got a little snow, but nothing terrible. There was even a stray cat who gave us a visit. It stood at the front door and just cried and cried. One of the girls planned to take it home, but then he wasn't there when she was ready to leave. So I am sure we may see him around in March.

Sydnee has strep, so I was home all day today. I hope to go to the office tomorrow. I have done a lot there and hope to start crops there next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment