Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today was quilt day at a group I belong to. Mt Washington Quilting Bees. We are getting ready to start working on our 2010 "Opportunity Quilt". It's going to be great. This will also be my first to participate on. So I will be giving chances for a donation if you are interested when it is done. Believe me I will be asking everyone.

We learned a paper piecing technique with a bumble bee. I can't wait to finish it. I have about 3 seams left and the block will be done. I can see where this technique could be addicting. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I mentioned to Sydnee about a contest in NH where she can make a small quilt and have it hung. She can't wait and wants to work on practicing so she can participate. Heck, we may just have to make a trip up there if she actually does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment