Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update on Farmers Daughter

I have finished cutting out the quilt pieces for the Farmers Daughter. I completed sewing 4 of the 46 blocks. They have turned out very nice. There is a bit of a challenge on adding the outer rows of color to the beige due to the square angle meeting up with the 45 degree angle. But by the 4th one, I found it getting easier. So it is just a matter of getting used to it. Here is a picture of each of the four main blocks. I have multiples of them in the quilt, but these are the four main color combinations. I am enjoying this one during the process.

I have also gotten the "Prarie Paisley" fabrics and pattern. I have always liked this one and decided if I was going to do it, I had better get it before it's out of stock or even a particular part of the series are discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment