Monday, February 2, 2009

Cinci shops

The kids and I went to Cinci for appointments today, which meant that we would just have to hit a quilt shop or two. I walked into one of them to see if by chance they had the line of fabric that I am using in the Farmers Dauhter quilt. I need a small piece of one fabric in the series. When I walked in I asked "do you happen to carry the new Moday fabric line of ...." The owner of the shop looked at me and said 'I don't carry Moda, don't like the way it feels and don't like the representative". She was very blunt. So I told her she was missing out.

We then went to "Aunt Ruths Quilt Shop". The owner of that shop remembered us from Sept. She turned on the tv for Simon and Sydnee told her she wanted to help in the shop. So they let her help. They had Sydnee putting bolts of flannel back on the shelves. She was on cloud nine. So they both did very well there. This lady remembered where they went to school, remembered that the kids were home schooled last year. Very impressive. It's not a large shop, but they are very nice. So of the two, I would go back to Aunt Ruths. The other one was called "Best Friends".

Now I am about ready for bed. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment