Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lots to think about

I have been to see the other offices several times already. I finally got it all drawn out on the computer and I hope to be able to post it on here. But first I have to figure out how that works. I can do the very basics on here. I just keep thinking of ideas on how to use the space. My head is filling up........

I worked on the Farmers Daugther quilt yesterday and today. I have each individual block sewn and pressed. So now it's time to start sashing them together. I might work on it later tonight. Right now I have a very itchy nose and itchy watery eyes. So it depends on whether I can get rid of that. It's driving me nuts. And now I have started sneezing like crazy too. I hope this doesn't last long. I'm ready for it to be over now.
Here are the blocks that I'm getting ready to sash together. I think there are 46 of them. Or something close to that.
Below is the one I have now. Simple 12x12 square room. Not really any room for anyone else to do anything in. There are two windows and a window unit AC with baseboard heat. I do like the fact that there are 3 offices off a central hallway. So you can see and talk to your neighbors there. But I can usually get along just fine by myself. Especially if I have a lot to do. And beleive me I have a ton of fabric that can be made into quilts. I probably have at least 50 or more bagged quilts with the patterns put together and are ready to either cut or already cut and just need to be sewn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment