Friday, February 6, 2009

Today after a few errands I went to the office to see what I could accomplish. I did bring the new desk drawers up with me, so I could get them out of the room downstairs. I am hoping that Mike can help me get my desk in when the weather warms up.

I went to see the office landlord to ask her about the other office space in the building. She gave me the keys to check it out. Oh my gosh is is so large. Each room is about 2 feet each direction larger than mine. And there are two rooms that have to be rented together due to the central heat and air. There are 4 windows, 2 built in bookshelves and a very large closet. I could see me working in one room and having customers crop in the other room. I have been playing with a floor plan now too. I will think about it a while before I decide. The only downfall is that the entrances to the offices is down the hall. It just seems so lonely through there. But the windows to the office are great. They are on the front side of the building for lots of natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment