Monday, March 9, 2009

Office Nearly Done

I have been working intensly on the new office and crop space. I should be able to have it completely done this week. Then the crops will begin. I have decided to have day crops for Moms who children are in school. I have set up the tables and chairs where 6 people can crop at one time. I have been working on setting up my table with my personal supplies. I can't wait to have a spot of my own to get my albums done too.

I have also gotten the storage cabinet for my quilt projects too. So I am looking forward to sewing too. Believe me I have a lot of projects to finish. I would have to say at least 45 quilts that have the fabric all together and just needs to be cut and pieced.

Lots to do and not enough time to do it in. But it's fun working on it at the same time. If you're interested in a crop, retreat or getting some friends together, just send me an email or give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment