Monday, March 23, 2009

March retreat here and gone.....


We had a wonderful time at retreat this weekend. There were scrapbookers and quilters together at this one. Deanna wanted to take care of our main food arrangements. She decided what the menu would be, did the shopping for it, prepared it and brought it all to retreat. It was wonderful! Great food choices and all done for less than $8 per person for the entire weekend. That included 2 dinners and 2 lunches. Plus each participant brought something like a salad ingredient, dessert, chips, etc. So there was a ton of food and no one went hungry at all. Great Job Deanna!


There were a lot of projects either completed or nearly completed. As soon as I can get the pictures, I will post them. I worked on my quilt all weekend and still didn't get it done. But I do expect to get it done soon.

1 comment: