Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I will try to catch up some here. In September I was at 2 retreats and then on another one in October at Butler State Park. I have another one coming on Nov 13. My groups have grown a lot this year. More on that later. In September I managed to work on 2 quilts and nearly finish them. As of today I did finish adding borders to a Christmas design.

I had found a large house that would have worked perfectly for a retreat house. But after a few weeks the sold sign went up on it and it wasn't me. Simon keeps telling me that I need to wait until after Christmas because he wrote a letter to Santa telling him how bad I wanted the house. So he firmly believes that Santa is the one who bought it. So onward with new plans. I have been talking to some builders to see about building what we want from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment