Sunday, August 23, 2009

August Retreat

Friday we headed out to Pieceful Haven for a scrapbooking retreat. We had a pretty good group of ladies once again. Welcome to our new Cincinnati and Shelbyville ladies! We had a ton of food again. I will post some recipes in a separate post. The food was pretty good. We had Chicken Marsala on Fri and Pork loin, squash casserole, and green beans. Thanks Ann for the casserole. It was really yummy.

Ange made an adorable 8x8 album for a family member that went by "Brown Bear, Brown Bear". It was adorable. Now I will have to consider making one like it. Stephanie and Wendy were working on ABC albums for their children. They too were really neat. I plan to do that too.

I left a couple of hours early to see my mother in law in the hospital. She later passed away when I left to pick up the kids. She is no longer in pain. She has had a rough 5-10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment