Monday, June 8, 2009

Scrapbook pages

What a great weekend it was. I didn't get much done of course because I left my pictures at home for some goofy reason. And I left my scanner power cord at home, so I couldn't scan the photos I did have to work on. Oh well, I brought some quilts to be cut out. So I did a couple of them. Other than that I talked, ate and slept.

Here are a few pictures of the group who attended. Everyone met someone they didn't know previously or found out they knew someone in common. We call these weekends our therapy time. We can really get to know someone deeper when you spend that much time together.




Here are some page ideas. Some of the photos turned out a bit yellow. I think it was the lighting in the room. But of course I didn't realize it until I got home.
This one is using the new "Discover Palette". Trish B cut out letters from the Cricut and added the flower accent by cutting out a picture of a flower she had taken. What a great idea!


Here is another page using the new boy papers. They blend right in with the Discover palette.

This is another page by Trish B. She added another flower accent using a photo of a flower.

This page was using the leaf punch. She also used the picture of a large leaf and small ones. Perfect addition to this page.

Way to go Valerie T. She finished her third childs baby book. Beautiful pages.
This is using some of the Christmas papers. It doesn't take much when you use the mixed packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment